Saturday, November 20, 2010

Exciting Movie News

Something good to brighten a dismal, almost-winter day: the new Jane Eyre movie trailer!

I've been waiting for news of this project for a while, pretty much ever since I read about it in Mia Wasikowska's interview with Teen Vogue last year, when she announced that she would be playing Jane.

Even though I only read this book for the first time last January, and as a part of an English assignment no less, I still love it so much that I've managed to read it twice since (including once when I was supposed to be concentrating on horror novels this October. oops :) ).

You can find the trailer, as well as more information (like the casting!), on imdb.com.

Btw, the release date is on March 11th, 2011, for the US, and it is rated PG-13.

Happy almost-Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment