Monday, May 13, 2013

Inundated by ARCs

So, despite the fact that we're approximately 3/5ths of the way done with this quarter, and I'm studying like a maniac, and reading every chance I get, I'm still struggling to balance everything going on in my life!

(Also, the fact that it's also Greek Week here at UW throws a bit of a monkey wrench into things as well. But a good kind of monkey wrench!)

So, while I'm not really able to give you a solid post today, here's a nice glimpse at what's going on on my desk! Currently in the middle of The Lovebird, a soon-coming release from Natalie Brown and the good folks at Doubleday; soon to be starting The Love Affairs of Nathaniel P. by Adelle Waldman. The Mermaid of Brooklyn by Amy Shearman and Dear Lucy by Julie Sarkissian coming forthwith as well, as soon as I can extricate myself from all of this work.

See you soon, blue skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment