Saturday, June 1, 2013

Weekend Woes

Quick change of pace for everyone who is tired of me complaining about how busy I am all of the time: I'm not busy! Well, not too busy. My success in accomplishing a great many items of my "To Do Before Summer Freedom Eclipses All School Woes in Wave of Pop Music and Beach Party Montages on June 14" checklist these past two days has really revved up my self esteem, being that I now have ultimate confidence in my ability to get work done, instead of fearing that I'm going to fail out of college, and thus, life.  

Therefore, while I have a brief break in dominating yet another Shakespeare paper, I just wanted to take the time to assure you that yes, I've not lost my sanity yet, and congratulate everyone making it to the FIRST OF JUNE!

To celebrate, let's watch some of the best of my favorite font-related YouTube comedy (being that I've been staring at so much of it lately):

College Humor's "Font Conference," an old one, but a good one! 
(Check out the sequel, "Font Fight," when you're done!) 

Sure, this may all come off as pure pacification for not having posted much of substance in the past couple of weeks, but in reality... it is. There is SO much coming your way this summer, and I'm so excited to bring it to you! But for the next two weeks, we still have to wait. 

But don't fret: I have a College Fashion post coming up on Wednesday! Spoiler alert: It's on a book I enjoyed this past summer, Dancing with Mrs. Dalloway, by Celia Blue Johnson. Catch up on it here before the post comes out later this week! 

Hope you're all having a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment